We follow the Go Givers cross curricular PSHCE and Citizenship programme, raising standards across the curriculum by stimulating children’s imaginations, developing empathy and providing opportunities for critical thinking and problem solving.
- deals with real issues of concern to children
- helps children recognise and explore their talents and values
- develops understanding towards other people
- empowers children to become proactive citizens
- raises aspirations and prepares children for the wider world