Time spent at Cheam Fields isn’t just about learning Maths, English and Science. It’s also time spent developing as an individual and forming relationships. It’s a time to learn about what it means to be part of a community and the roles and responsibilities that are involved.
The Excellent Eight will help children to develop these essential skills:
- Co-operation – we like to work and learn together
- Communication – we talk and listen to others
- Thoughtfulness – we think about the choices we make and how we work
- Morality – we do the right thing
- Respect – we are polite and kind to each other
- Adaptability – we sometimes have to change our ideas
- Enquiry – we like to find out and learn new things
- Resilience – we keep on trying when things get tricky
To help us with our Excellent Eight quest we have help from some well known friends: Bob the Builder, Dora the Exolorer, Buzz and Woody, Harry Potter, The Wombles, Ben 10, Scooby Doo and The Mystery Gang and Nemo!